Very often guests wishing to travel in Kyrgyzstan have a desire to get to know the country in details that is why they need to know self-drive rules. In the course of a tour in Kyrgyzstan it is possible to make a travel on your own by renting a car in our company. For you to be well-acquainted with the country, please note the following rules:
- Before starting a tour in Kyrgyzstan please pay your greatest attention to making an order of the car prematurely. The reason to it is seen in absence of cars for rent during the season of travelling. Moreover when you book the car in advance, you can choose the one you like as there is a great variety of cars.
- Driving in Kyrgyzstan during the tour the driver must be more than 18 but less than 64. Not following this rule may cause difficulties and fines.
- Travelling in Kyrgyzstan pay attention to the idea that we have prepared car insurance for you. And this insurance is seen in the price of renting the car. When you start a tour in Kyrgyzstan you are obliged to pay a deposit of 400$. In case everything will be in order on the moment of your arriving, the deposit will be surely returned. In case you found difficulties and the car is not in order as on the moment of renting, the deposit will be taken for the repair. Please note, it doesn't cover destroyed windows, tires, bottom and the roof.
- Making a tour and travelling in Kyrgyzstan on your own you should know that there are limits: mileage and territorial. The first one is oriented on making a tour of 300km in a day and territorial limit means you can travel in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. The additional insurance will cost 50$ in every country for a tour. And in case you have travelled more than 300km, you will have to pay 0.3$ for every km.
- In the course of a tour in Kyrgyzstan you will have to face with the necessity to follow traffic rules as all in the country. Travelling in Kyrgyzstan you should know that the speed in a city must be 40 to 60 km/h. And between villages it must be 90 km/h only with turned on headlights.
- Travelling in Kyrgyzstan there is a sad possibility to get in the car accident. In this case please inform our company, representatives of the police. Take care to write down names of all involved.
- Making a tour in Kyrgyzstan you will have to make a return, and in this case the amount of fuel must be the same as on the moment we have returned you the car.